DMCA Policy for OXMfit
OXMfit is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We take copyright infringement very seriously and have adopted the following policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on OXMfit, please notify us by sending a notice to our designated DMCA agent at the following address:
DMCA Agent OXMfit 123 Main Street Texas, USA 12345 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on OXMfit are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OXMfit to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit OXMfit to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid notice, we will promptly investigate the matter and remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the user who posted the material, provide them with a copy of the notice, and give them an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification by sending a written communication to our DMCA agent that includes the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which OXMfit may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will promptly provide the person who provided the original DMCA notification with a copy of the counter-notification, and inform them that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. We will also restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless our designated DMCA agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the original DMCA notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on OXMfit.